Thursday, March 24, 2011

australia {melbourne}


I'll finish up my Australia trip posts with Melbourne. Melbourne is a beautiful city and, as most people say, it definitely has a more European vibe. 

We stayed in St Kilda, which is full of great cafes, bakeries and shops.

Doesn't that breakfast sandwich look tasty? Seriously, we had some of the best breakfasts on this trip. 

Luna Park was just a few blocks away ... kind of creepy, no?

"I Am Not Sorry" by Richard Bell

General entry was free at all of the museums (awesome), so we definitely took in some amazing art.

Drew was interviewed by a local news crew! They were doing a piece on tipping (it isn't common place) and wanted his opinion on the subject.

Well, my Australia posts have come to end. I hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...